Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.bushpieandmash.co.uk
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
How will we use your data
- Process your order
- Email you with any special offers or order dates available in your area
- When visitors place an order on the site we collect the data and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you place an order on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
When you visit our website we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you place an order we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
When you place an order your personal details are stored securely for a period of one year. Once this time period has expired we will delete your data.
- Our company would like to send you information about our products and services within the Zoom Enterprisers Group. We will NOT share your information with third party companies.
- If you would like to opt out of receiving marketing materials from us, you can opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our group.
- If you no longer wish to receive marketing material from us, click here (Make clickable and confirm where this will go)
What rights you have over your data
If you have placed an order with us, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Customer orders may be checked through an automated spam detection service. We do NOT pass your information onto third party companies
How to contact us
Call: 0800 254 5025